• Home's exterior is pressure washed three days to a week before the job's start date
• Remove any loose or peeling paint
• Protect the landscaping from debris with drop clothes
• Collection of all and any paint chips
• Scrape and sand any needed areas
• Light carpentry performed upon request
• Caulking is placed along gaps in the trim and body to help keep moisture out.
• Primer is then applied to either the entire home or any bare wood areas depending on what was agreed upon
• Exterior of house is then painted with a brush and/or roller or is sprayed
• At the end of each work day, ladders and any other equipment are all stacked and packed away to keep the job site neat and clean at all times
• At the job's completion, we will do a “walk around” to ensure the job was done correctly and that the job site is clean of any debris. We then ask the customer to complete a “customer comment card”
It’s the details that make a house a home!
We will make sure, that first impression of your house counts